Saturday, May 23, 2009

Dmitry Kalikhman: iReporter

I use Facebook to talk to friends. Dmitry reports on the condition of the internet connection at Supreme Sports Club in Columbia. People talk better when they don't know they're being recorded but I asked him anyways, after the fact.

My guess is he was trying to load pages or refresh a page, who knows. The gym itself hasn't changed since Wednesday night so no worries readers.

9:44pmDmitry

connection is fucked im at the pool
alright im out man enjoy ur graduation night!
i'm at the gym and they're shit's fucked up.

9:45pmRaoul
how?
what's closed, describe it?

9:46pmDmitry

lol haha, naw the connection is retarded
I keep trying to post shit, but it logs off at the one at the gym

9:46pm
Raoul
thanks for the tip

9:46pmDmitry

np man tips are good my man

9:46pm
Raoul
mind if I quote you on that?

9:46pmDmitry
it's not the prettiest quote my man can i tryu a new one

9:47pm
Raoul
I guess but I thought itd be sweet just to post the last five lines of dialogue
gimme something:
a quote preferably:
its 9:47 PM Friday Night
you're the reporter right?
I can't pressure you into saying yes or no

9:48pmDmitry

you can quote whatever u want.

9:48pm
Raoul
that's all I needed thanks man

No comments: