Sunday, May 17, 2009

Somewhere Around Barstow

Barstow is that fictional place between college and the real world. If you've ever played the game of LIFE you'll understand that you can enter the job market immediately or go through college first. Well, I've done it.

In less than a week, I'll have a degree. Having never experienced senioritis, I was too focused on the present to care about the future. The semester is over, the experiment known as Columbia Blog Project has concluded, the results analyzed. If you're curious, here is the list of blogs generated by the other students in my class.

Over the course of the semester I've learned a great deal about blogging and even more about Columbia. If you've read this blog in the past, you be assured of great content in the near future. I have to say I've missed the late night posting sessions. I've missed having my ear to the ground but its good to be back.

Oh and Wordbones if you're reading this, I'm looking forward to your offer, I'd like to sit down and have a beer with you sometime, E-mail me.

Just to close one minor cliff hanger here, I'm starting a paid internship next week, so to all of you graduating seniors out there, what are YOU doing after graduation!?

-Jack Cole-

5 comments:

FreeMarket said...

Congratulations and good luck! Remember, when you start seeing the flying bats, it’s time to let someone else drive.

wordbones said...

jc,

Congratulations and welcome to hell. I look forward to our drinks.

-wb

Dr. Spaulding said...

An apt end to one book is the beginning of another. Congratulations on a job well done. Not only is it clear that you've learned a lot, but you've taught the teacher, too, and I'm grateful for time we got to pass in the classroom together. Be sure to keep in touch and keep sending me your links.

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone, I just signed up on this great community and desired to say aloha! Have a remarkable day!

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.