Monday, May 4, 2009

Blackout And Back Soon

Hello readers,

I've noticed some of you have continued to check up on me while I'm in the trenches. Under normal circumstances, I probably wouldn't go more than a day or two without blogging, its become something of a passion. But right now, my passion is graduating Towson University with a degree in journalism.

The last week of April and the first week of May is the so called crucible of graduating spring seniors. If you're even remotely curious why I've been so quiet, I've been shooting, editing and reshooting a video package on The Names. When I wasn't lugging around a 30lb light kit, I was studying for a final exam in mass communications research, (20 page research project due May 11th). I've also been interviewing Chinese international students for said project, writing a final exam blog on how-to-blog and creating two complex HTML pages from scratch.

Sounds like a lot, right? Well I appreciate your patronage. Thanks for stopping by. If you can give me one more week, I promise to send great content your way. You can look forward to more interviews and original reporting.

No comments: