Thursday, April 23, 2009

Tony Hawk: The End

Tony Hawk. If you're between the ages of 18-45, he should sound familiar. Aside from the basics, I probably spent 70 percent of my youth skateboarding or playing Tony Hawk's Pro Skater on Playstation.

Tony Hawk stars in Birdhouse: The End. (Banned in Switzerland)

If Tony Hawk stalls your bandwidth click here.

It's the week before finals. My head is steeped in a bittersweet tea of Research and hyper text over at Fairways. Inside Jimi's apartment, the Xbox 360 is the most advanced technology in a room full of crazies.

I just took a break from my work to watch this and it made me flip out all over again. Decapitation, exploding vans, strippers, bull ring, Bucky Lasek; its all there. *The End can be viewed on Youtube in four parts.* I think the video really belongs to the late-night, fire lighting antics of Jeremy Klein and Heath Kirchart.

I hope readers enjoy this. Just to clarify::This has nothing to do with Columbia in any way, it's just for fun. Have fun. I have. After I film, cram & exam, I'll be back [like Arnold Schwarzenegger try'n to play me out like as if my name was Sega]

-House of Pain-

No comments: