Thursday, April 23, 2009

Parting Est Telle Doux Chagrin

I rarely look at the obits of any paper, I'm young and I don't expect to die before I turn 60. Perhaps one day, when I'm chillin in my easy chair eating orange cracker sandwiches with peanut butter, I'll take time out of my day to check and see if any of my friends have passed.

The name Tennenbaum caught my eye this morning as I scanned through the main page of the Columbia Flier. Marcelle S. Tennenbaum, the wife of Columbia architect Robert Tennenbaum has passed.

Robert, if you're reading this, my heart goes out to you man. I'm not married, I don't know what it feels like to lose a wife to illness, but I understand the feelings of loss, grievance and understanding that comes with the passing of a loved one. Peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Magnіficеnt gooԁs from you, man. I have
take into acсout уοur stuff ρrеvious to and yοu are
just extrеmely eхcellent. I really like whаt
you've received here, really like what you're ѕtating and
the waу in whiсh ωherеin you aѕsert іt.
You mаke it enteгtaining anԁ you сontinue to take care of to κeep it smart.
I cant wait to learn muсh more from you. This is actuаllу a
tеrrific website.

Ϻy webpage: mouse click the next document

Anonymous said...

Hi theгe, ӏ found your web site by meаns of Gοοgle whilst ѕеaгching
for a similar topic, your websіtе got heгe up, it ѕеemѕ goοd.
I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hello there, just turned into aware of your weblog through Google, and located that it is really informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you happen to proceed this in future. Numerous other folks will likely be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

my site ... hemoroides